Government Policy and Regulation
Learn about ABP’s position on government policy and other important issues.
Labour and Farm Safety
- ABP's Bighorn Country Parks and Public Land Use Zones briefing document
- ABP's Bighorn Country Proposal Public Consultation submission
- ABP's Castle Park Letter
- Castle Park Submission
- Castle Park Management Plan
- Alberta Environment and Parks Letter to ABP Regarding Castle Park Management Plan
- Livingstone-Porcupine Recreation Management plan
- ABP's Livingstone-Porcupine Hills Management Plans Comments
- ABP Letter to Minister Phillips - Grazing Leases
- Meat Inspection Act
- Meat Inspection Regulation in Alberta
- AF Appointed Meat inspector List
- ABP's On-farm Inspection for Salvage Meat Recommendations
- CCA and ABP Response to the Invitation for Written Submissions – Inquiry into the Impact of the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) on Alberta agriculture.
- Wildlife Act
- Wildlife Regulation
- Alberta Livestock Industry Wildlife Regulation and Act Recommended Changes
- Alberta Livestock Industry Wildllife Regulations Letter March 2020
Livestock Identification and Commerce Act
The Livestock Identification and Commerce Act (LICA) and Regulations came into effect on January 1, 2009.